How to Create User Accounts in Windows 10
1. Tap the Windows icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Select Family & other users.
5. Tap “Add someone else to this PC.”
6. Select “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.”
7. Select “Add a user without a Microsoft account.”
8. Enter a username, type the account’s password twice, enter a clue and select Next.
9. Tap the Windows icon.
10. Select the User icon at the upper left corner of the Start menu.
11. Select the new user. You’ll then sign into your account with your password from step 8.
You’re now using a non-Administrator account!